What is Nutrition Coaching?
I work with people who want help creating long-term healthy habits. If you’re tired of yo-yo dieting, feeling deprived of delicious food, or just don’t know where to begin with eating healthy, you’re in the right place. Virtual Nutrition Coaching is right for you if you:
…aren’t sure WHAT and HOW MUCH to eat to be healthy.
…have problems being consistent with a new healthy diet.
…have a history of yo-yo dieting.
…are hitting weight loss or strength-gain plateaus.
…need help with meal planning and prepping strategies
…can’t find time to work healthy eating into your busy schedule
I am a Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine and a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach. I’m passionate about healthy food (obviously…you’re on my food blog after all), and I love helping others change their lifestyles so they can enjoy food that’s not only good for them but delicious too. I grew up on sugar cereal and little debbie cakes, lived on a college diet of Poptarts and Ramen noodles, and transformed this to a nearly 100% whole foods diet over the past 4 years. Upon dipping my toes into the world of good nutrition, I quickly developed this passion for cooking healthy meals and decided to turn it into a career. I have personal experience with various diet trends – paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, elimination diets, low-carb, vegetarian, and vegan so that I can relate better to a variety of clients. I also religiously practice good exercise nutrition that supports muscle gain and fat loss. Whatever your goal(s) might be, I have the tools and expertise you need to reach them!
HOW NUTRITION COACHING WORKS:
Each client’s experience is completely customized based on:
- Your goals
- Your history
- Your current diet and exercise habits
- Your barriers to success
- Lifestyle factors
Every week I will assign “homework” and email check ins will be required. I may require you to send me any of the following:
- Body metrics
- Completed food journals
- Consistency tracker
- Pictures of yourself in order for me to see results (only if you’re comfortable with that)
Along with personalized attention, you also get:
- A complete Get Started Guide and Workbook to jump-start your new healthy lifestyle
- Full time email access to ask any questions you have between check-ins
- Weekly phone calls or emails to go over your progress and assign new “homework”
- Educational content sent to your email pertaining to your current nutritional focus
- Tools to help you track your progress and stay consistent!
RESULTS ARE NOT GAURANTEED. Only YOU are responsible for the work it takes to change your lifestyle. I give you the tools, the education, support, and accountability – what you do with it is up to you.
NEW CLIENT INTAKE PROCESS:
- Apply by clicking the link below to fill out an application. Once submitted I will contact you to set up your free initial phone consultation.
- During the initial phone consultation, we will go over what you’re looking for in the program. The more I know, the better.
- If we are a good fit for each other, we come to an agreement – YOU get to pick your price. What value do YOU place on your health? The more you invest in yourself, the more likely it is you’ll stick to the lifestyle changes I’ll help you make and you’ll see long-lasting results.